Tuesday 29 July 2008

My first blog!

Well..........I've finally joined the blogging world and created one of my own......it's not up to much just now though, because I've still go to try and figure out all the techy bits'n' pieces, but once that's done I'll be up and running!

Please bear with me while I get things together, I'll try to make things as interesting as possible, and hopefully things won't be too difficult for me to figure out.......I'm looking forward to sharing some of my 'better' creations with everyone....bye for now.

2 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Hi Jackie, welcome to the world of blogging, look forward to visiting in the future :) Denise x (Suzy03 JS Forum)

Chrissie said...

Welcome to the mad world of blogs Jackie, it's lovely to welcome another sheenie. I hope you have as much fun as the rest of us do. I've added your blog to my favourites so I can visit regularly now.