Tuesday 5 August 2008

Dragons galore!





My last entry for today.

I made these cards for Fathers Day using Glenda Waterworth's gorgeous Here be Dragons stamp set.

I coloured the Dragons using Twinkling H2Os, sadly I can't remember which set but I can find out if I need to. The background paper was sprayed with Antique Gold spray inks, the smaller layer was sprayed using the Glimmer Mists spray inks in green and a touch of Red to add some "special effects" I stamped the heads of the Dragons onto a small piece of paper also sprayed with Glimmer Mists, then I proceeded to set fire to the edges, to make it look like the Dragon burnt it! I then coloured some gold peel offs black to add my greeting. Thanks for looking in.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Another fabulous card - I remember when you made this and loved it at the time - so nice to see it here
Now I can keep looking
Suzanne