Sunday 17 August 2008

Envelope keepsake book








This is a variation on the 'Victorian Romance Envelope Book' I made for the cardmaker of the year competition last year.

I made this as a gift for Glenda last year after I won the website competition!

I used double sided black card for this project, printed off some of the Artylicious Fantasy Floral cd rom backing papers and used the Dream unmounted stamp themeplate (which I chose as my prize), I used a Whispa's inkpad in blue to stamp the images, I also has a go at the fantastic Ten Second Studio metal art, which is amazing by the way, and you can get some stunning effects with this stuff!! I mounted some pictures that were taken with me 'showing off' my entry for the website competition when I visited her on the Opening day of her new 'shop', and then just finished things off with some little charms and punched out flowers.
Glenda was delighted with her little 'keepsake book, and I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out, Thanks for looking in,

p.s.................what were we laughing at?.........Glenda forgot to take off her 'pinny'........and had some crazy antics trying to 'get ready' before the picture was taken! It was funny really,

No comments: