Wednesday 6 August 2008

Penny Black Hedgehogs.







Well what can I say about these wee critters! Aren't they cute! I just adore these stamps! This was actually my first attempt at 'proper' water colouring and I'm really pleased with the results, I kept the cards quite simple, so I matted the images onto some rainbow paper, I thought they matched the colours in the stamped images quite well, I can see me buying some more of these stamps, they really are adorable.

I used Stone Grey Stazon for the stamps then I used the Marvy La Plume art markers for the colouring. I scribbled the colours onto an acrylic block then mixed them to acheive the colours I needed.

I must admit I was quite surprised with myself, they originally started out as a practice piece but I was so pleased with the end results that I made them into cards!

Thanks for looking in,

No comments: