Saturday 2 August 2008

A Victorian Love card......



















There are a few reasons why this piece of work means so much to me.
It was made for a competition for a National crafting magazine, The Joanna Sheen section of course, It's the first time I have entered a big competition like this, and I was a bit scared really, but I bit the bullet and went ahead with it anyway. It didn't win the competition, but I still came out a winner! Because after Joanna had judged the competition and the winner was picked, she then asked me to be on her design team., especially after seeing this piece 'up close and personal'. I don't usually get too sentimental about my work, but this was different. It is very special to me.


This project was taken from The EasiScore Cards and Tags DVD with Wendie Rhodes, and it's also featured in The Inside Secrets of a Scoreboard workbook.
It isn't as complicated as it looks, but it is a bit time consuming, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of making this. I used Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance CDRom for the decoration and just went completely over the top with everything.


I must apologise for sharing some of my older with you, but I'm in the middle of redecorating my living room just now and don't really have the time to make anything at the moment, hopefully that will change soon.
Thank you for looking in and sharing my sentimentality with you, take care all......


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

STUNNING work - i`m so pleased to see this as your story is lovely - I`m so glad Joanna picked you to be on the team as well
Suzanne