Wednesday 15 October 2008

Another altered clothes peg..........

......A La Joanna Sheen!








I painted this peg with the Blonde Moments Metallic lustre range, then when it was dry I over stamped it with a crackle background stamp in Brown Whispas ink. I printed off this image from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique cd rom, then painted and over stamped the little chipboard frame, glued it to the photo then glued it to the peg, at an angle. I finished it off with the Flora Doodles Polka dot Daisies. Stick a magnet on the back and you now have a handy 'little' fridge magnet! Dead quick and simple, and I'm dead chuffed with the result too, because it was an experiment really.


Thanks for looking in, take care everyone,

Jackie x

1 comment:

Lavender Breeze said...

It's a wonderful and unusual project Jackie, I love it :)

Jo XX