Tuesday 11 November 2008

New baby 'card'





My apologies to everyone, I've been laid up for a couple of weeks with a rather nasty virus, so not really felt like doing much of anything. But I'm glad to say I'm feeling much better now and even manageing to do a little crafting. I've got so many things to catch up with just now, so a busy time lies ahead for me.

Anyway, I made this for one of my friends ( a karate parent) who's sister is expecting a baby imminently! But as they don't know the sex of the baby yet it had to be a 'his/hers' job. I only hope I've managed to succeed with this, I have my doubts though, it looks a tad girlie to me, but I'll let her see it on friday when I take my son to his karate training and see what she thinks.

The shoes were done using a template. I just drew round them, cut them out and stuck them all together, just added a little bow and some silver peel offs to finish the shoes off, I used Ivory Stardream card, which is adorable! and, because it's double sided I didn't need to worry about 'hiding' the 'wrong sides'.

Thanks for looking in, and once again, my apologies for not keeping things up to date, Take care everyone,

Jackie x

No comments: