Wednesday 28 January 2009

Eazy score madness!








Well it seems like an eternity since I last did any blogging, when it has in fact only been been a few weeks!

Still I have been working on lots of different projects, namely a very special one for my hubby for our 21st wedding anniversary...but that is another story, and will post it later on nearer the time.

Anyway, here's just a couple of the things I've been doing.

I've had the Eazy Score Alphabet Templates for a while and not really done anything with them, so thought I'd have a little play! And, here's the end result! I also wanted an excuse to use these papers I've had in my craft stash too.

The whole thing, card and box were done using the Eazy Score Box Maker Board, I joined the card with some jump rings, not really sure why, just to be different I suppose, but it turned out better than I expected, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Alas, the same cannot be said for this one....





first of all....I've made a mistake with the box.......the base is 'wedged' into the lid tighter than a tenner in a scotsman's wallet!!..lol..



Secondly....I maybe should've put the letters on straight.....that's what I get for trying to be different!.....Still I do ADORE those pretty papers....they are from and Anna Griffin pad that was a great bargain!...lol...









so all in all, I'm not best pleased with this one, still, we live and learn eh, the butterflies and flower embellishments are from the Eazy Score Board.

Anyway, thanks for looking in

Jackie x

No comments: