Thursday 19 March 2009

Black and White cat exploding box









This is a commission for one of my 'karate mums'. It's for her step-mother's Birthday, I made one for her dad at the end of last year, although it was the shoebox style.

The brief?......"she likes cats....oh wait a minute!....can you do me a box like you did for my dad?.....he adored that!....now they can have a matching pair"

Consider it done!

I used Wendie Rhodes Exploding box templates for this box, the Black and White scrapbook paper stack and The little Claire's big square cats stamp. This box came toghether much more quickly than the shoebox one, but that's probably because I had a fairly good idea as to what I was going to do. I think she's going to like this one, and hope this time that she doesn't cry!

Thanks for looking in

Jackie x

No comments: