Monday 13 July 2009

Digital Scrapbook Artist...a special friend




I made this page for a very special friend of mine, he has been so kind and sweet to me over the past few weeks by being my shoulder to cry on. Basically it is just a small Thank You gift.

The re-decoration and organisation of my craftroom/bedroom is coming along nicely, but I had to stop for a while yesterday as I have units that need fitting, and there just isn't enough room for more bodies, so while they were getting 'sorted', I ended up playing with the Digital Scrapbook Artist, seeing as all my 'hands on' stuff is still packed away in boxes! eek! I do so adore this programme....it's just so so simple to use and boy am I glad I spent the £80 on it! Worth every penny!

Thank you all for popping by and reading my little rambles....I am hoping to get photos of the finished room posted soon......watch this space!!!

Take care all

Jackie x

No comments: