Thursday 27 August 2009

Alcohol inks and stamps!






YAY!!! I've finally had the chance to have a play in my new craft room!!

I've had this little wooden box in my possession for quite a while now and decided it was time I finally did something with it!

So I painted it with the Blonde Moments Acrylic paint range, Antique Gold to be exact, then covered the whole thing with Ranger Alcohol Inks, lovely and messy!

I used The Artistic Stampers Retro range stamps for the 'pocket watch', key and phrase.

I stamped the watch onto glossy card which had been inked over with the alcohol inks, then I used Glossy Accents to give the watch a 'face', it makes it look like glass. I just stamped the key and the phrase straight onto the box.

The letters forming the word 'stuff' are from a plain white chipboard alphabet which has been inked and then 'sealed' with clear embossing powder! I just thought it gave the word a bit of oomph!

The little sqaure tile is a chipboard blank tripple embossed with bronze embossing powder and then stamped into while still hot.

The watch chain is just a piece of gold cord stuck down in various places with a couple of odd gold and black buttons.

Thank you for looking in hope to be showing more of my projects soon,

Take care all

Jackie x

No comments: