Thursday 10 September 2009

Chipboard pendant, charm bracelet and earring set.




First of all many apologies for the quality of the photograph! My flash refused to fire because of the lights on my craft units, and then then the light caught the paint effect on the heart so you can't really see the colours.

Anyway, This is a commissioned piece, and the brief was 'girly pink and lilac'.

I used some chipboard hearts that I've had in my stash for ages, painted it pale pink and then gently sponged the edges with lilac using Twinkling H2Os. I used Clear Stickles for the little heart, and finished off with some pearly doodles. Covered the holes with eyelets and then added a funky bead charm to the bottom of the heart, it's hung on a lilac cord.

The charm bracelet took a wee while as I made all the charms myself, they are just differnt types of glass beads in pink and lilac. The Earrings are again charms I made and hung from Earwires. Quite simple really, but I think I've achieved the 'brief'.

Thanks for looking in,

Take care

Jackie x

No comments: