Tuesday 6 October 2009

My first Cuddly Buddly project....




I made this dinky little photo frame using the Cuddly Buddly Large Doily frame rubber stamp and the digi download Peppy Backing papers in peach and Cornflower, I stamped onto two different papers and then partially stamped the bow to match the bottom layer, I just cut them out, glued them all together and then added the photo to the back, I then made a little 'leg' for the frame to make it stand up better.

I'm quite pleased with this little project and to be honest it had loads of uses and would make great little gifts.



Oh yes, that little boy is now 15 and standing five foot six inches tall!! He'll be mortified with this photo, but I love it. lol.


Thanks for looking in,

Take care

Jackie x

4 comments:

Penni said...

Fab project, love this idea.

Hugs
Penni
X

PinksyDoodles said...

What a brilliant idea - it looks great.
Clare x

Saskia said...

Jackie,

Lovely project for Cuddly Buddly!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Clive B said...

Fantastic project Jackie, well done I am proud of you
Love Denisexx