Saturday 19 December 2009

Flutterby Butterfly...









This is a Christmas present for my sister-in-law who is an art teacher! Eeeks!! I just HAD to get this right! And I must admit I LOVE the end result! Am I pleased with myself or what!

Anyway, I used Elusive Images Patchwork Butterfly unmounted themeplate along with backing papers from the Artylicious Fantasy Floral cd rom. I do adore this stamp set....there is a humongous butterfly on there that will be great done on shrink plastic!! Can't wait to have a play with that one!!

The Butterfies are coloured using the Inktense watercolour pencils, which are a must have! I was really pleased with the colouring on this as I don't really do a lot of watercolours because I tend to struggle a bit, anyway thank you all for looking, and here's hoping my sis-in-law likes this gift!

Take care everyone,

Jackie x

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow is all I can say Jackie she will love it. Cathy xxxx