Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tall Stories Engagement card.





This is the first card I've made for aaaaaaaaages!! It's for my nephew who has just got engaged!

For this I used the the Keepsake Tall Stories (the pink board) and the Celebrations (the white board). I also used the "Cute Wedding" kit from the Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist CD rom! I, printed off an A4 sheet for the background. I used the same background to creat the embellishment, I added the lace frame,text, love heart and the engagement ring, just to finish it off, then cut it out and mounted over a feather, I just added a peel-off to finsish off the corner. The other side is done using the Champagne glasses from the Celebrations board, I just used gold glitter for the champagne, and white glitter for the 'froth', then added a couple of flowers to finsish off. A strip of satin ribbon with some gold peel-off 'waste' is used for the 'bookmark'.

As I said earlier, it's the first card I've made in a long time and I quite enjoyed it.

Thanks for looking in,

Jackie x

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Jackie this is gorgeous. Lovely to see you about blogging again. Cathy xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is a gorgeous Engagement card. Very elegant work.

Wendy -x-

Anonymous said...

Beautiful engagement card i like its designing...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards