Saturday 8 October 2011

Art Journal.....

Well, This is my FIRST attempt at Art Journaling, I have seen so many beautiful pages being created so I decided to have a wee look at some videos and see how it's done!

Personally I think this one is just a wee bit 'busy' but it IS my first attempt and I'm quite pleased with it! It's like everything else I suppose, the more you do the better you get.!

Anyway, the background was done using two colours of Glimmer mists, Tattered Leather and Moonlight, I then added a Sticky Fingers spray , Walnut which is not so 'brown'! The stamps are the Live out Loud themeplate from Chocolate Baroque and that's the first time I've used them! Had them in my stash for ages too! I just 'dry' coloured them using the Inktense Watercolour pencils! I think that touch of colour just seems to finish it all off.

I Distressed the edges of the pages using Brushed Corduroy and a smidgen of Faded Jeans!

If you want a better look then click on the picture and it should enlarge! Sadly the light wasn't very good so neither is the photo!! *sigh*

Anyway thanks for dropping by

Take care

Jackie x



No comments: