Friday 7 October 2011

Work in progress pt II ....

Here's a few more pages from my little 'Inspiration book'...

Done using Faded Jeans Distress Ink , THAT crackle stamp(again)! lol An image from Joanna Sheen Victorian Romance cd rom, The winged heart Alterations die and the words are from Chocolate Baroque Rose Script stamp.


Again using Faded Jeans ink only this time I over sprayed with Moonlight Glimmer Mist inks! The image is done on plae grey card stamped and distressed using Faded Jeans ink and then coloured using The Intense Watercolour pencils but left dry! If I had coloured it in it would have 'ran' so thought best to leave it as is. Again the stamps are the Rose Script and to be honest that set is my all time favourite!! I have used that image in loads of different ways for loads of different thing and it's going to be used continually I think! Anyway I just added some little flower embellishments to finish it off.

And now for a 'Steampunk' Style page! Done using Dried Marigold, Wild Honey and a SMIDGEN of Fired Brick! lol... I used the cogs as 'stencils' and distressed over them for the background. The filigree heart is the centre of the heart from the Winged Heart Alterations die and is textured using the Ten Second Studio Dotted Wheel tool as are the Cog and Gears which are also an Alterations die. The Flowers are from the Tick Tock Flowers themeplate from The Artisitc Stamper! A very handy and versatile little themeplate this one and I have used it a lot recently!!


Right., That's me done for the day. I'm off to get tidied up a bit and then sit down to watch a movie.

Take care everyone and thanks for popping by,

Jackie x


No comments: