Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Stampers 182 " Stars "

Good afternoon everyone! Well it's certainly the weather for crafting! The weather we had in Central Scotland was atrocious! Very VERY windy and terrifyingly so!

Anyway I digress......over on The Sunday Stampers this week's challenge is " Stars " ! Hmmm not something I really do a lot of or have a lot of for that matter...sooo here's what I came up with this time!






Nothing absolutely spectacular really! It's the Sizzix Bigz Nesting Star ! I've had that die for yonks and just got round to using it today! It's actually alternating green and gold mirri card but sadly the photo doesn't show it very well! I was a tad fiddly stringing it together with nylon thread but I got there in the end! I may just do dome more of these for my tree this year! I really fancy the 'handcrafted' look! I always try and have a different theme each year! I'll see how my time goes and then decide !

Take care everyone and hope your weather has improved a little!

Jackie x

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

oh that is cool! Fab decoration... thanks for joining in with teh Sunday Stamper... hope the weather is better... we had a blustery start but it is nice and calm again now!

Elaine said...

Love your decoration. Sometimes simple things can be the most impressive!!

Mynn xx said...

Oh--this looks amazing! I'll bet it looks fabulous on display with your other holiday creations! :) Found you via Sunday Stamper. :)