Friday 9 December 2011

Crochet frilly scarf!




Finished off this quick little project last night! There's only five rows to this piece and it's just done using double crochet, trebles and double trebles! REALLY quick and easy thankfully because I only have pretty basic crochet skills to be honest! I have another one of these on the go but it's just a plain purple one this time. Great wee gifts for Christmas! :D


I am STILL feeling pretty miserable and in a lot of pain with this abscess but things are getting a bit better each day! Hopefully I'll be back to normal pretty soon. I would just like to say THANK YOU ALL for your lovely comments and kind wishes, it does mean a lot!

Take care and Happy crafting

Jackie xx

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That's really pretty, any more talents to show?