Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday Stamper week 190 " Bubbles " !

Good Afternoon everyone, over on Hel's Blog The challenge for the Sunday Stamper this week is " Bubbles" !!


I decided to do some tags this time....plain white ones to be exact. I stamped and embossed in clear the Bubbles from the " Divas " stamps from Joanna Sheen . Then I coloured them using Faded Jeans Distress Stain, then spritzed with water and left it to dry.

The main image is coloured using promarkers as is the little jar of bubble bath... Added a phrase to another smaller tag then finished off with a couple of matching ribbons.!

Love the way this has turned out, I think it's such a fun image :D

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Sunday everyone

Take care

Jackie x

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

ooh my favourite... a nostril deep bubble bath... pure indulgence and very very soothing... FAB tag, it makes me feel all calm... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x