Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday stampers week 198 " Birds" !






Well, well well, it HAS been a while hasn't it! I must apologise for being AWOL but I have just been busy with 'life stuff'! I've got most of the Lawyer's appointments and college appointments out of the way so now that I have a wee bit of spare time, I thought I'd join in with the Sunday Stampers Challenge over at Hel's place! this week!

Just a very simple project this time. A 'mega' tag, lightly blended with distress inks and then over stamped with Live out Loud themeplate from Chocolate Baroque in black Memento ink! I used some funky fibres for the tie and just added a little wooden bird embellishment at the top!

Very quick and simple but it's turned out lovely! Really like the soft colours in this.

Take care and Thanks for dropping by,

Jackie x

4 comments:

Rita said...

Love your Tag Jackie. Glad you have some metime now as I think you deserve it. I'm still thinking about SS tag for this week as I don't have any bird stamps, but we shall see what I can do. Hugs Rita xxx

Miriam said...

Lovely tag. Really like the colours and stamp that you have chosen

Redanne said...

Hello Jackie, this is a very beautiful tag, does not look simple at all. Love that Chocolate Baroque stamp.

Hels Sheridan said...

gorggeous tag... ewwww about the life stuff tho... it has a habit of coming up and biting us on the bum doesn't it! Glad you are back crafting now and hopin things is getting easier for ya... Thank you for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x