Monday 4 July 2016

Home project.....DIY Godess !!

Hi Everyone, as you can see I'm in the process of redecorating my living room.  I'm also looking into updated my furniture. The tv/media unit had seen better days so looked into buying a new but couldn't  really find one I liked or could afford so I built my own!!

Two packs of pine tongue and groove flooring, some legs for kitchen units, some flat trim/beading and a couple of tins of Jacobean Dark Oak wood dye!!
Here you can see the work in progress. Nothing majorly difficult really but as this was my first attempt I decided simple would be best!
I must admit to being rather pleased with the the end result and just adore the colour!

Not bad eh? And a wee bit cheaper too. 

Thanks for dropping by

Have a lovely day whatever you have planned.

Jackie x


No comments: